Saturday, February 21, 2015

V-Ball, Boutique, and Church Night

So thought I'd give y'all a picture of me with my short hair.
So still don't have my picture from the wedding yet but today was pretty fun. First I went to my friends' volleyball tournaments. They won both of the games that I watched. The last game was so intense. It went to three games at 16-14. If you know volleyball you understand the frustration.
This is a picture of their team.
 
I posted this picture on Instagram with one of my friends who played. The high school I will go to that the volleyball club they're in works with was hosting so her team got to put their stuff in the locker room.
With Westwood high school hosting at their actual school gym the parents thought running the snack shack would be fun. My mom was kind enough to take me to QT, Quick Trip, to get my favorite drink right before I had to work the snack shack. Cherry Limeade Fantas are the best!! Try them!!
Then I went to Grandma's Attic Boutique with a couple friends. I took a card from like every stand and bought a stuffed felt donut. We all got matching ones.
I got this amazing raspberry cupcake there. It was so good, had filling and everything. That chocolate thing was filled with raspberry.

Then I had to run a craft station at my church's ward party. We made little picture frames.
Our ward always uses paper you can draw on for table cloths. I drew this little flower with some laurel wreaths.
This is my little 5 year old sassy sister posing at the photo booth.
This is the card she made me and the frame I made. Overall today was pretty fun. Feel free to comment any questions or comments. Check back in later for more posts.










No comments:

Post a Comment