Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Emma Suzann Hansen

Hi. I'm Emma Suzann Hansen.
That's me only I chopped my hair a few weeks ago to a long bob. I miss my long hair!
 
This is my crazy exciting family. There's my Dad Trevor, my Mom Shauna, Rachel's the oldest (18), she's at college now. She ditched us. She's in high heels I'm actually taller than her. Then Rebekah (16), she's a junior in high school, also taller than her. Sara's a freshman (15). She's the tall skinny blonde. Then me (13), I'm in 8th grade. Annie, Annalisa is 11 in 6th grade. Brigham is 10 in 4th grade. Dallin is the tiny little 7 year old in 1st grade. Mary is the little spoiled princess at 5 years old. She'll go to Kindergarten next year.
I belong to the LDS church, Latter Day Saints, you might know me better as a Mormon. My name comes from Emma Smith, the wife of Joseph Smith who was the first prophet. Emma Smith was the toughest girl out there no matter what you might hear, and I'm honored to carry her name. Suzann is my Grandma's name. My Grandma said she hated it when people called her Sue, but I have a cousin also named Emma so I always went by Emma Sue and I loved it. Hansen is Danish. My ancestors were Vikings from Denmark so that's how I got my name. Theres my name break-down for you. Now, I'm 13, I'll be 14 March 29th, and I live in Mesa, Arizona.
I love Arizona, but some times its just too hot!!! AZ girls get me!! Ask any of them!! I just want some snow and nice weather. My dream  is to live in Kentucky someday. Not forever but for college I want to go to the University of Kentucky.
Well maybe forever if I like it enough more than being with my family.
I love music!! I sing, play guitar, ukulele, and piano. I even write some of my own music. I love to draw/sketch and I'm a writer, still haven't finished one of my books yet. I always start writing one but then I get a new idea and I start on that one. So now, why "Racing Through Life"? I like fast things. I'm a swimmer so there's one. I love horse racing!! Absolutely love it!! I want to be a trainer when I grow up. I also wished my life would speed up so I could grow up already. Also I love roller coasters. I am absolutely terrified of heights, but on a roller coaster I forget about being high up because they're fast and over quick. Have you ever been to Disneyland? Well you should go if you haven't yet. The best roller coaster is Screamin' on Paradise Pier at California Adventure which is like part of Disneyland. They also have this giant Ferris wheel. I hated it so much. We were up so high and t was so slow it took forever. I like to say I live in the fast lane. So that's why I'm "Racing Through Life". That's a little about me before I start posting actual stuff about what I've been doing. If you have any questions you want me to answer about me or anything just comment. Thanks for reading!! Catch you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment